I fell victim to the same problem.I have Boost service.

I tried to text stop, quit & end, none of those worked. I called Flycell c/s right after i realized what happened. I told them to stop my service, they told me they did just then. I then ask for the them to send me a stop text, they told me my number was not in the system.

I thanked them & hung up & called Boost c/s. I told them my issue, they told me they would block anything from 69999 & I would not receive any charges.

We'll see if it works, hope it helps someone.

Had an Experience with Flycell?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Cricket Wireless - Activation fraud Cricket Wireless "Today I stopped at a Cricket Wireless store to ask questions about switching over to their company. Before I knew it, I was getting signed up. Ok, no problem, except..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Car Part Planet - Terrible Experience Car Part Planet "I never submit reviews but as bad as my experience was i am going to. Engine showed up late. Extremely rusty on the inside (see attached photo) and full of..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more Carls Jr Restaurant - Wheres the chicken tenders? Carls Jr Restaurant "I went to Carls Jr to get the new $5 meal . 3 Tenders small fries, drink and cookie for five dollars. I thought cool about time a meal for..." Read more Carpet Shenanigans Gilford NH Lowes Flooring Department Lowes "We went to Lowe's to try to buy carpet. First of all, we had to go back three times, waiting 45 minutes each JUST TO GET SERVICE. I should have..." Read more