take me off the *** list that i didnt ever agree to have.I really dont have any more to say to you.you are not funny in any of your text and most of them dont make sense.

espically the one i got today jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks your a ***.oh my god. if i ever get one more text from you i will take this futher and how you got my number is beyond me i have never got a ring tone or any thing from you or your company. this will be the last time.

Do I need to go any futher ????

Had an Experience with Flycell?

Comments

To the person who originally posted this comment:

We deeply regret that you were fraudulently signed up for our service, and we are looking into the text that you received from our server. Please contact me at affiliates@flycell.com so that we can begin the refund process for something that you did not sign up for.

We at Flycell, Inc. proudly represent the products that we market here, and we always have the best interest of our customers at heart. Flycell is a mobile ringtone and content provider, and if, after our investigation, we find that there is, in fact, offensive content being sent to customers, we will hold the persons responsible accountable and punish them with the most severe penalties.

Best Regards,

The Flycell Team

harrypotteranddraco

8) what the *** up with that? i hate tose thing but you know it could just be someone gave them your number for cash. can you belive it poeple actually do that.

harrypotteranddraco